This Molecular Cancer Therapeutics collection features a selection of recently published research articles about the discovery and preclinical characterization of innovative small molecule cancer therapeutics. MCT welcomes the submissions of impactful research articles, reviews, and commentaries in this and other related categories.
- A Novel RAF Kinase Inhibitor with DFG-Out-Binding Mode: High Efficacy in BRAF-Mutant Tumor Xenograft Models in the Absence of Normal Tissue Hyperproliferation
Waizenegger IC…Adolf GR. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics March 2016.
- Chemical Inhibition of Wild-Type p53-Induced Phosphatase 1 (WIP1/PPM1D) by GSK2830371 Potentiates the Sensitivity to MDM2 Inhibitors in a p53-Dependent Manner
Esfandiari A…Lunec J. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics March 2016.
- Preclinical Evaluation of a Novel Orally Available SRC/Raf/VEGFR2 Inhibitor, SKLB646, in the Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Zheng MW…Yang SY. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics March 2016.
- Entrectinib, a Pan-TRK, ROS1, and ALK Inhibitor with Activity in Multiple Molecularly Defined Cancer Indications
Ardini E…Galvani A. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics April 2016.
- Preclinical Characterization of G1T28: A Novel CDK4/6 Inhibitor for Reduction of Chemotherapy-Induced Myelosuppression
Bisi JE…Strum JC. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics May 2016.
- Applying Small Molecule Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription-3 (STAT3) Protein Inhibitors as Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics
Arpin CC…Fishel ML. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics May 2016.
- MK-4101, a Potent Inhibitor of the Hedgehog Pathway, Is Highly Active Against Medulloblastoma and Basal Cell Carcinoma
Filocamo G…Pazzaglia S. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics June 2016.
- ST-11: A New Brain-Penetrant Microtubule-Destabilizing Agent with Therapeutic Potential for Glioblastoma Multiforme
Cherry AE…Stella N. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics September 2016.
- AZD5153: A Novel Bivalent BET Bromodomain Inhibitor Highly Active against Hematologic Malignancies
Rhyasen GW…Chen H. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics November 2016.
- Single Agent and Synergistic Activity of the First-in-Class Dual PI3K/BRD4 Inhibitor SF1126 with Sorafenib in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Singh AR…Durden DL. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics November 2016.
- A Novel LSD1 Inhibitor T-3775440 Disrupts GFI1B-Containing Complex Leading to Transdifferentiation and Impaired Growth of AML Cells
Ishikawa Y…Nakamura K. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics January 2017.
Molecular Cancer Therapeutics Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (267) 765-1090 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org