Since launching the Models and Technology category in 2014, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics (MCT) continues to publish research articles highlighting novel experimental cell or animal models, and technologies of cancer, cancer drug discovery, or evaluation. To advance this category, MCT presents this collection of recently published research examining experimental models and welcomes submissions of impactful research articles, reviews, and commentaries in this and other related categories.
- Preclinical Modeling of KIF5B-RET Fusion Lung Adenocarcinoma
Huang Q…Wu J. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016.
- Biodistribution and Targeting of anti-5T4 Antibody-Drug Conjugate using Fluorescence Molecular Tomography
Giddabasappa A…Sapra P. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016.
- Modeling Therapy Response and Spatial Tissue Distribution of Erlotinib in Pancreatic Cancer
Grüner BM…Siveke JT. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016.
- 3-Dimensional Patient-Derived Lung Cancer Assays Reveal Resistance to Standards-of-Care Promoted by Stromal Cells but Sensitivity to Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors
Onion D…Grabowska AM. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016.
- Target Identification in Small Cell Lung Cancer via Integrated Phenotypic Screening and Activity Based Protein Profiling
Li J…Haura EB. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics 2016.
Molecular Cancer Therapeutics Editorial Office
American Association for Cancer Research | Publications Division
615 Chestnut Street | 17th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300 | Fax: (267) 765-1090 | E-mail: email@example.com