Article Figures & Data
- Supplementary Materials and Methods - Supplementary Materials and Methods
- Supplementary Tables and Figures Legends - Supplementary Tables and Figures Legends
- Supplementary Table S1 - Surface Plasmon Resonance (SRP)-derived binding affinities and kinetic constants of HER2(T)xPRLR and its parental antibodies: HER2 antibody and H1H7672P2.
- Supplementary Table S2 - In vitro Potency of HER2 ADC, PRLR ADC and HER2xPRLRbs ADC in a Panel of Breast Cancer Cell Lines
- Supplementary Figure S1 - Supplementary Figure S1. A, Structure of the PRLR and HER2 ADCs. B, Upon 24h incubation, PRLR, but not HER2 antibody accumulated in low pH vesicles of T47D cells. T47D cells were grown in 96-well optical plates.
- Supplementary Figure S2 - Proteasomal degradation inhibitors, Bortezomib and Lactacystin had little or no effect on PRLR turnover.
- Supplementary Figure S3 - PRLR degradation was not significantly affected by PRLR antibody or Prolactin (PRL).
- Supplementary Figure S4 - HER2xPRLR bispecific antibodies with different HER2 and PRLR arms induced similar rates of HER2 degradation in T47D cells.
- Supplementary Figure S5 - In T47D/HER2 cells, HER2xPRLR bsAb1 augments HER2 ADCinduced cell cycle arrest in G2M phase.