Volume 16, Issue 4, pp. 566-577
- Received June 14, 2016.
- Revision received November 1, 2016.
- Accepted December 8, 2016.
- Published first January 30, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Ahrum Min1,2,
- Seock-Ah Im1,2,3,*,
- Hyemin Jang1,
- Seongyeong Kim1,
- Miso Lee1,
- Debora Keunyoung Kim4,
- Yaewon Yang1,3,
- Hee-Jun Kim1,5,
- Kyung-Hun Lee1,2,3,
- Jin Won Kim1,6,
- Tae-Yong Kim1,2,3,
- Do-Youn Oh1,2,3,
- Jeff Brown7,
- Alan Lau8,
- Mark J. O'Connor8, and
- Yung-Jue Bang1,2,3
- 1Cancer Research Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- 2Biomedical Research Institute, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea.
- 3Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea.
- 4Rice University, Houston, Texas.
- 5Department of Internal Medicine, Chung Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea.
- 6Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seongnam, Korea.
- 7AstraZeneca R&D Boston, Waltham, Massachusetts.
- 8AstraZeneca UK Ltd., Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Seock-Ah Im, Seoul National University College of Medicine, 101 Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03080, Korea. Phone: 82-2-2072-0850; Fax: 82-2-762-9662; E-mail: